I liked the cabin project and photo shop -HUNTER GEMELLI can you read this hfffffudefuehfksdgfkdsjfhalkerhvfrlkeanfvhlureqnbavcfrncdhfdddsksajsaushrifosjsufvfjuvuvhufjufjfjfjfcjdjcdjxjxsxudhgdehdehjgfuvgvcnmjdjudyrdgtrvudyfjkviufjufifgfiucydhjficdujfdkjcjffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffjcjcjf hi
I liked the Cabin we did on Google Sketchup and I also liked when we made the iPod on Photoshop. One of my other favorite things was the thing we did on Photoshop when we got a picture on made parts of it black and white. ~Aliya March
33 comments:
i liked doing the ipod
My favorite project was the cabin, it was a project to help us "design" our homes
my favorite project we did would have to be the stuff we did with photoshop!
-justyce miller
I liked using photoshop, even though i never used it before we did in class, i thought that it was pretty fun
I liked using photoshop, even though i never used it before we did in class, i thought that it was pretty fun
-Dalton Stansbury
I liked the powerpoint.
-Adam Miller
My favorite project was all the things we did in photoshop.
-dayton
photo shop.
jon iverson
I liked using powerpoint for projects
- Kelly kroger
I liked the Cabins
Will H
I liked doing photoshop and Sketchup
-Jaden Wersal
My favorite part was the cabin it was alot of fun to make!
-Austin Herting
i loved do the photoshop it was my favotire thing in the last to years
-Shaun Baune-
Ithought i did really bad on my first test, but i think i just made stipid mistakes.
-Kolten Olseth
i like making the cabin so you can see what type cabin u would make if it was up to you
i that i did bad on my first test
i like making the cabin so you can see what type cabin u would make if it was up to you
-branden walton
I liked building our Cabins.
-Andrw Oliver
i liked doing the cabin
-jakob swier
My favorite project was the cabin, even though I never got to do it.
I liked the cabin project and photo shop
-HUNTER GEMELLI
can you read this
hfffffudefuehfksdgfkdsjfhalkerhvfrlkeanfvhlureqnbavcfrncdhfdddsksajsaushrifosjsufvfjuvuvhufjufjfjfjfcjdjcdjxjxsxudhgdehdehjgfuvgvcnmjdjudyrdgtrvudyfjkviufjufifgfiucydhjficdujfdkjcjffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffjcjcjf hi
I liked sketchup -Mathew vandmore
I liked Photoshop and google schetch up
- Miranda Sheridan
i liked doing the ipod
-kenzie sorlie
I really enjoyed the photoshop. I wish we would have had a longer period of time to do more fun projects.
The best porject was doing the photo shop.
cabin!!!!!
-micah burrell-
Photoshop projects
-Dallas Van Voorst-
Photo shop, easily.
-Spencer Osborne-
photoshop was fun
scott Kollbaum
I LIKED PHOTOSHOP AND THE CABIN
-DEREK WALTON-
I liked the Cabin we did on Google Sketchup and I also liked when we made the iPod on Photoshop. One of my other favorite things was the thing we did on Photoshop when we got a picture on made parts of it black and white.
~Aliya March
great year steffensen wish i had longer
molly m
Post a Comment